Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- JWMah (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- WAKEFIELD'S COURSE
- De La Roche, Mazo
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good (+)
- Jacket condition
- Atlantic Little Brown
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Candian Women Authors Jalna Novels 1940s Fiction
- Bookseller catalogs
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾"
Terms of Sale
Books and postage are presented in US dollars. Canadian dollars always accepted. We accept check or money order and PayPal. Postage is $11.99US for Expedited Parcel Post in Canada for the first book weighing up to 2 pounds; and US $6.00 for each additional book weighing up to 2 pounds. Please note that GST is charged on books and shipping for all Canadian customers and that we will send a request for extra charge for the GST for the Canadian customer. Please let us know if you require a special receipt for GST purposes. Shipping for heavy and oversize book will be quoted separately. Postage is $5.50 US, media mail for the first book the US weighing up to 2 pounds; $3.00 for each additional book for shipping by media mail to the US for books weighing up to 2 pounds. Books weighing more than 2 pounds, airmail or special delivery will be quoted. We are glad to quote delivery cost to international buyers. Books are carefully wrapped and shipped in corrugated cardboard cartons. Books are returnable for a full refund if the book is not as described. The book price only will be refunded for any other reason. Please notify JWMah in advance of any return within 7 days of receipt of the book before sending it back.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.