Walden : Return to Nature : An American Classic
by Thoreau, Henry David
- Good -
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Walden (first published as Walden; or, Life in the Woods) by Henry David Thoreau is an American classic. The work is part personal declaration of independence, social experiment, voyage of spiritual discovery, and manual for self reliance. Published in 1854, it details Thoreau's sojourn in a cabin near Walden Pond, amidst woodland owned by his friend and mentor Ralph Waldo Emerson, near Concord, Massachusetts.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Squirrel Away Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Walden : Return to Nature : An American Classic
- Thoreau, Henry David
- Book condition
- Used - Good -
- The New American Library
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York, U.S.A.
- Date Published
- Spirit Nature Classic
- 8vo - over 7" - 9" tall
Terms of Sale
Squirrel Away Books
We accept many major credit cards through Biblio.com.
We also accept business checks, personal checks, money orders, cash in USD and PayPal-(email@example.com). Checks must clear before we send the book.
About the Seller
About Squirrel Away Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually... [More]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,... [More]