Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
8vo in cloth with dust jacket. 346 pp. Stated first edition. VG+/VG. Light edge wear to dust jacket; original $4.50 price intact on flap; now in a brand new Brodart clear protective sleeve. Minimal wear to book. Interior is pristine. No writing or markings of any kind. Ships wrapped in bubble wrap and packed securely in a box.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2020
Bellows Falls, Vermont
Ask Seller a Question
About Lost Time
Lost Time is an independent online bookstore located in Bellows Falls, Vermont.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A book in slightly better than Very Good Condition with a Very Good Condition dust jacket. Very Good Condition indicates a used...[more]