Walt Disney's Spin and Marty: Trouble at Triple-R
by Schroeder, Doris
La Mesa, California
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Racine, Wisconsin: Whitman Publishing Company, 1958. First Edition First Printing . Hardcover. Good+. Sgroi, Tony. Another in Whitman's series of collectible books for children, most based on popular 1950s-1960s television & culture! All are hardcovers with semi-glossy illustrated covers; none every came with dust jackets. Collect them all! In 282 pages, with decorative endpapers, this one (#1577 ) is in Good+ condition: very clean, with minor surface rubbing & edgewear, slightly bumped corners. Binding straight & strong; protective acetate coating is tearing at both ends of spine, as is the paper covering the spine itself in same places. Old price is grease pencil inside front cover; NO other writing/underlining/highlighting; NOT ex-lib. All pages show moderate-heavy tanning, especially around edges, in line with age & paper quality. Please see our photos--they show the Exact book you will receive from us, never "stock" images! Description & photos copyright Gargoyle Books 2021. Same Day Shipping on all orders received by 2 pm Weekdays (Pacific time); Weekends & holidays ship very next business day.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Gargoyle Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Walt Disney's Spin and Marty: Trouble at Triple-R
- Schroeder, Doris
- Sgroi, Tony
- Book condition
- Used - Good+
- Quantity available
- First Edition First Printing
- Whitman Publishing Company
- Place of Publication
- Racine, Wisconsin
- Date Published
- childrens series collectible disney TV television adventure western boys
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
All books shipped promptly that day or next; tracking # provided on all orders. Refunds issued gladly in accordance with Biblio policies.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2006
La Mesa, California
Ask Seller a Question
About Gargoyle Books
On-line booksellers since 1996
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]