Walt Whitman's Memoranda During the War [&] Death of Abraham Lincoln
by Basler, Roy P
- very good
- Very Good/Near Fine
Greensboro, North Carolina
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Bloomington: Indiana University Press, 1962. Hardcover. Very Good/Near Fine. 12mo. 46, 68, 14 pages. Hardcover bound in quarter brown cloth with tan paper-covered boards and with a clear plastic or mylar jacket. Nearly no wear to the binding or jacket. The front paste down has a prior owner's bookplate. The bookplate is decidedly southern and bears the owner's name and has a shield with the logo, "Unreformed / Unreconstructed / Unrepentant." The owner's middle initial is an "S" which is suggested stands for "States Rights." The text is clean. Complete with the Errata slip laid in loosely.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Pages Past Used and Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Walt Whitman's Memoranda During the War [&] Death of Abraham Lincoln
- Basler, Roy P
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity available
- Indiana University Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 1962; Roy P. Basler; Walt Whitman; Civil War; Assassination; Abraham Lincoln; Memoranda; History; Elliot S. Wood.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Civil War;
Terms of Sale
Pages Past Used and Rare Books
14 day return guarantee, with full refund if an item arrives mis-described or damaged. Buyer pays return shipping.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2017
Greensboro, North Carolina
Ask Seller a Question
About Pages Past Used and Rare Books
Pages Past is a small used & rare bookshop located a few blocks from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. Since 1996 we have been serving the Triad community as well as customers from around the world. We have around 15-20,000 volumes in our shop. We specialize in North Carolina, Virginia, Civil War, Old Leather, Christianity, Eastern and Western Philosophies, and the simply unusual. We very likely have the oldest books in Greensboro; we keep a nice selection of antiquarian volumes and scholarly books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Errata: aka Errata Slip A piece of paper either laid in to the book correcting errors found in the printed text after being... [More]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback.... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former... [More]