Walt Whitman's Workshop: A Collection of Unpublished Manuscripts
by Walt Whitman; Clifton Furness, ed
- very good
- Very Good
Gridley, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Uncommon Works, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Walt Whitman's Workshop: A Collection of Unpublished Manuscripts
- Walt Whitman; Clifton Furness, ed
- 1/4 cloth
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity Available
- First Edition, First Printing
- Harvard University Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- poetry, whitman, furness, poems, letters, manuscript
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literature & Classics;
Terms of Sale
Uncommon Works, IOBA
90 day return guarantee, for up to 90 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. The authenticity of signatures guaranteed.
Please note: Large, heavy and multi-volume sets billed at actual postage.
About the Seller
About Uncommon Works, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...
- Raised Band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created in the...