THE WANDERING LAKE
by HEDIN, Sven [Translated from the Swedish by F. H. Lyon]
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Stamped label affixed to rear pastedown. Discrete rubber stamps of T. Eaton Co. to front and rear pastedowns.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- BISON BOOKS - ABAC/ILAB (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- THE WANDERING LAKE
- HEDIN, Sven [Translated from the Swedish by F. H. Lyon]
- maps, photos, illustrations
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- 1st Amer. ed.
- E. P. Dutton & Co.
- Place of Publication
- New York City
- Date Published
- Mountaineering;The Himilayas;Climbing;;;;;;
Terms of Sale
BISON BOOKS - ABAC/ILAB
All items are subject to prior sale. If sending a check, or money order, it is advisable to contact us first to request that the book be reserved for you pending receipt of payment. Any item purchased from Bison Books is returnable, postpaid, within ten days of receipt if it is found to be different than as described. GST will be charged on all Canadian orders. Actual postage costs, if greater than quoted, due to extra weight or size, will be quoted to you by email upon receiving your order or inquiry.
About the Seller
About BISON BOOKS - ABAC/ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause... [More]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]