War -1st Edition/1st Printing
by Dyer, Gwynne
- Near Fine in Near Fine dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Summerville, South Carolina
Standard Delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Gwynne Dyer was born in Newfoundland and entered the Canadian navy at 17. He has served in the Canadian, British and American navies. He holds a Ph.D. in war studies from the University of London, has taught at Sandhurst and serves on the Board of Governors of Canada’s Royal Military College. In addition to teaching and lecturing, Dyer writes a syndicated column that appears in more than 250 newspapers around the world. He lives in England with his wife and children. From the Hardcover edition.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books Tell You Why, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- War -1st Edition/1st Printing
- Dyer, Gwynne
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine in Near Fine dust jacket
- First Edition; First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Crown Publishers, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Business; History / World War Literature;
Terms of Sale
Books Tell You Why, Inc.
Shipping after receipt of payment. S.C. residents agree that 7.5% Sales Tax will be added to their invoice. The whole purchase cost (incl. shipping & handling) will be refunded if listing is inaccurate or shipment is damaged. Returns need to be authorized prior to their shipment within 14 days of your receipt.
About the Seller
About Books Tell You Why, Inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]