Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Garden City: Nelson Doubleday, 1984. First thus. Hardcover. Good/Very good. Bob Petillo. First printing of this edition. Dust jacket is in excellent condition, with light edge wear; now in new protective cover. Blue boards, with blue printing on navy spine. Pages tight, clean, and unmarked; stray red pen mark on bottom edge of text block. Store stamp on top edge of text block. Nelson Doubleday (imprint of Science Fiction Book Club) hard cover with dust jacket, first printing Nov. 1984 (code O37), SFBC #5607, 693 pages, cover art by Bob Petillo. 8vo (8.5"" x 5.75"") Omnibus edition of the first two novels in series: A Matter for Men (19th Place, 1984 Locus Poll Award, Best SF Novel) and A Day for Damnation (19th place, 1985 Locus Poll Award, Best SF Novel). Followed in series by A Rage for Revenge, and A Season for Slaughter.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bujoldfan (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- The War Against the Chtorr = Invasion
- David Gerrold
- Bob Petillo
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- Very good
- Quantity available
- First thus
- Nelson Doubleday
- Place of Publication
- Garden City
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Science Fiction / Fantasy;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
All books ship in boxes, and are packed with care. I will happily supply images of any item in advance of purchase, please ask.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]