The War for the Union, Vol. 3: The Organized War, 1863-1864
by Allan Nevins
- very good
2 Copies Available from This Seller
(You can add more at checkout.)
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Scribners, 1971. First Edition. Hardcover. Very Good. 1971 First Edition hardcover with dust jacket. UNREAD COPY. Bright, unmarked pages and firm binding. Jacket shows minor shelf rubbing and minor edge wear only. This is NOT an ex-library book and not a remainder. First Edition is indicated by the copyright page designation A-7.71(H). The final two volumes of Nevins's War for the Union series (Volumes 3 and 4) were first published in 1971, while Volumes 1 and 2 from the 1971 edition of the series are reprints. This volume is a very good, sturdy, clean and useful copy.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Gadzooks Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The War for the Union, Vol. 3: The Organized War, 1863-1864
- Allan Nevins
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Paypal gladly accepted and preferred, at email@example.com. Credit Cards accepted through Biblio. U.S. Money Orders and U.S. Bank Cashier\'s Checks accepted and ship within 48 hours. Personal checks accepted but must clear my bank before shipment. Returns policy: please contact us within 14 days of receipt of order if you wish to return a book. We need to receive your book in hand within 30 days of your order, in the same condition in which it was shipped, in order to reimburse in full. Thank you very much for your business!
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2007
Ask Seller a Question
About Gadzooks Books
We are a general independent bookseller in Central California and have 20 years experience in the book industry. Our inventory includes books in all categories, but specializes in Cinema Books, Popular Music Books, Sports Books, and Art and Photography Books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Copyright page
- The page in a book that describes the lineage of that book, typically including the book's author, publisher, date of... [More]