Waro Kishi: Buildings and Projects.
by KISHI, Waro. Hiroshi Watanabe
- as new
- As New/Fine
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Edmonds, Washington, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Stuttgart / London: Edition Axel Menges, 2000. Signed by Waro Kishi. First edition / First printing. Gray cloth. Very fine in very fine dust jacket.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Orpheus Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Waro Kishi: Buildings and Projects.
- KISHI, Waro. Hiroshi Watanabe
- Waro Kishi
- Gray cloth.
- Book Condition
- New As New
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- First edition / First printing.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Edition Axel Menges,
- Place of Publication
- Stuttgart / London:
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
When we state First Edition we always mean a First Printing. If you have questions about a listing, please email, or telephone between the hours of 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. Pacific Time. Credit cards are accepted through Biblio or PayPal. International orders must be paid in U.S. currency and will be shipped at different rates. We ship via the U.S. postal service, FedEx and UPS unless other arrangements are made. If you select surface mail, it will be shipped via media rate. Oversize and heavy shipments will accrue additional charges. Returns may be made within 7 days of receipt and must be insured at full value and received in the same condition as when sent. Prior notice of return is appreciated.
About the Seller
About Orpheus Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...