Water Colour Rendering Suggestions
by Plate Book - Guerin, Jules and Maxfield Parrish
- Very Good +
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Cleveland: J. H. Jansen, 1917. First edition. Loose Sheets. Very Good +. 8vo. Book consists of a title page with index of plates on verso along with 45 loose colour plates, 7 by Maxfield Parrish and the remainder by Jules Guerin all laid in to a hard folder with decorated printed paper label to front cover. Tie lacking. N.D., but likely form 1917. Folder shows some light wear. Contents all present and in very good or better condition. Each plate measures 9 x 6.5" wide. Quite scarce as a complette set. Prior owner name to front cover.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Derringer Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Water Colour Rendering Suggestions
- Plate Book - Guerin, Jules and Maxfield Parrish
- Loose Sheets
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good +
- Quantity available
- First edition
- J. H. Jansen
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Art, Plate Book
- Bookseller catalogs
- General Art;
Terms of Sale
All books returnable for full refund within two weeks of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Derringer Books
Professional seller of quality first editions in all fields. Visitation by appointment.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]