Water voyages, 1[-17]. Compiled by Joan and John Digby
by Rimbaud, Jean Nicolas Arthur, 1854-1891.) Digby, John, b. 1938
- See description
Monmouth Beach, New Jersey, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Jay Dillon Rare Books + Manuscripts (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Water voyages, 1[-17]. Compiled by Joan and John Digby
- Rimbaud, Jean Nicolas Arthur, 1854-1891.) Digby, John, b. 1938
- Book Condition
- Feral Books
- Place of Publication
- Oyster Bay (New York)
- Date Published
- Rimbaud Jean Nicolas Arthur 1854-1891 Digby John 1938 Water voyages Joan Oyster Bay New York NY Feral Books 2001 02 2002 poetry poem poems poet poets sea seas ship ships seafaring seafarer seafarer maritime nautical sail sailing navigation voyage voyages
- Bookseller catalogs
- ABE current; ¶ current; Art; American Literature; French Literature; Rimbaud; English Literature;
Terms of Sale
Jay Dillon Rare Books + Manuscripts
All goods are guaranteed as described. Any item found not to be as described may be returned for full credit provided (1) notice of intent to return is delivered to us within three calendar days of delivery and (2) the item is returned to us promptly in the same condition as dispatched.
About the Seller
About Jay Dillon Rare Books + Manuscripts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...
- A book that is less then 3 inches in width and ...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...