The Waverley Novels / by Walter Scott [Edition de luxe : complete in 48 volumes]
by Scott, Walter
- Edition de luxe, limited to 1,000 copies, this is no. 258. Very good copies in the original green cloth. Title-printed spine lab
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- MW Books Ltd. (IE)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Waverley Novels / by Walter Scott [Edition de luxe : complete in 48 volumes]
- Scott, Walter
- Book condition
- Used - Edition de luxe, limited to 1,000 copies, this is no. 258. Very good copies in the original green cloth. Title-printed spine lab
- Quantity available
- Edition de Luxe
- Boston : Estes and Lauriat, 1893-1894
- Date published
Terms of Sale
MW Books Ltd.
Returns accepted within 10 days of receipt if you are unsatisfied with either our description of, or the book itself.
About the Seller
About MW Books Ltd.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- The book is pristine and free of any defects, in the same condition as ...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]