By Way of Cape Horn.
by Villiers, Alan
- G. Good condition with light shelf wear and edge wear to covers, spine faded, bookplate on inside front cover, some browning, s/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Henry Holt, 1930. 1st edition. hard cover. G. Good condition with light shelf wear and edge wear to covers, spine faded, bookplate on inside front cover, some browning, small damp stain to lower corner of last few pages./No Jacket. Illustrated with black and white photographs, fold-out map at rear. 19 cm.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Lost and Found Books (AU)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- By Way of Cape Horn.
- Villiers, Alan
- Hard cover
- Book condition
- Used - G. Good condition with light shelf wear and edge wear to covers, spine faded, bookplate on inside front cover, some browning, s
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- 1st edition
- Henry Holt
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Lost and Found Books
Books are posted promptly, with tracking wherever possible. If you believe your book has not been properly described, we offer a full refund, including shipping, if it is returned within seven days.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2020
Ask Seller a Question
About Lost and Found Books
Lost and Found Books is an online bookshop selling secondhand books, often rare and unusual copies. We have around 16,000 books online and have been operating since 2000.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined... [More]