The Way Things Are: A Living Approach to Buddhism for Today's World
by Lama Ole Nydahl
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Bookbarrow (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Way Things Are: A Living Approach to Buddhism for Today's World
- Lama Ole Nydahl
- Book condition
- Used - Good Condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- O Books
- Place of Publication
- Winchester, Hampshire
- Date Published
- BZDB227 Religion/Theology/Spiritual Life/Buddhism/ Tibetan Buddhism/China/Tibet/Philosophy/Diamond Way Buddhism/Meditation Religion & Theology; Spirituality & Beliefs; Tibetan Buddhism; Buddhism; Tibet; Philosophy. ISBN: 1846940427 EAN: 97818469
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]