Webster's New Twentieth Century Dictionary of the English Language, Unabridged, Second edition.
by Noah Webster
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Uncommon Works, IOBA, ABAA, ILAB (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Webster's New Twentieth Century Dictionary of the English Language, Unabridged, Second edition.
- Noah Webster
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- Early Printing
- The World Publishing Company.
- Place of Publication
- Cleveland and New York
- Date published
- dictionary, Webster's, 2nd, second, w2, reference, language, encyclopedic
- Bookseller catalogs
- Reference & Primers;
Terms of Sale
Uncommon Works, IOBA, ABAA, ILAB
90 day return guarantee, for up to 90 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. The authenticity of signatures guaranteed.
Please note: Large, heavy and multi-volume sets billed at actual postage.
About the Seller
About Uncommon Works, IOBA, ABAA, ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]