Webster's Standard American Style Manual
by MORSE, John M. (editor)
- Near Fine in Very Good- dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Springfield, Massachusetts, U.S.A.: Merriam-Webster, Inc.. Near Fine in Very Good- dust jacket. 1985. Hard Cover. 0877790337 . In this ideal reference for the writer, this work provides guidance in the use of "punctuation, capitalization, and other conventions of the written word." Topics covered include proper use of numbers, use of tables and illustrations, design & topography and composition, printing and binding, and more. --- In maroon leather-look paper-covered boards with titling in gilt on cover and spine. Jacket also in maroon. --- A very nice copy: clean, bright and lacking damages worthy of note. Jacket with small tears to edges, price sticker to front panel, serial number from private library taped to spine, else intact.; Tall Octavo (9 to 10 in. tall); xi, 464 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Webster's Standard American Style Manual
- MORSE, John M. (editor)
- Hard Cover
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine in Very Good- dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Merriam-Webster, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- Springfield, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- >>Books About Books and Words;
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]