Stock Photo: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available.
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Gareth Stevens Pub, 1992. Library Binding. Very Good. Disclaimer:A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged. At ThriftBooks, our motto is: Read More, Spend Less.Dust jacket quality is not guaranteed.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- ThriftBooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- What Causes Acid Rain? (Ask Isaac Asimov)
- Isaac Asimov
- Library Binding
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Gareth Stevens Pub
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2018
Ask Seller a Question
From the largest selection of used titles, we put quality, affordable books into the hands of readers
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Common abbreviation for 'published'
- library binding
- A type of reinforced binding designed for libraries, schools, or other applications where a book might experience high...[more]