WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU DREAD YOUR BED A Kid's Guide to Overcoming Problems With Sleep
by Huebner, Dawn & Bonnie Matthews
- near fine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Books On The Boulevard (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU DREAD YOUR BED A Kid's Guide to Overcoming Problems With Sleep
- Huebner, Dawn & Bonnie Matthews
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Magination Pr
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York, U.s.a.
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Books On The Boulevard
Shipping and handling: $8.00 USPS Priority Mail and $4.50 Media Mail within the Continental United States. These rates will increase for oversized or heavier books. International rates please inquire.We accept major credit cards, money orders, PayPal and checks drawn on a U.S. bank. Prices are net to all. Books are held for confirmed orders only. PLEASE NOTE: Returns accepted only if not as described, within one week and with prior notice.
About the Seller
About Books On The Boulevard
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp... [More]