Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Bourne End, Buckinghamshire, England: Kensal Press, 1984. Hardcover. Green cloth over boards with gilt titles to spine. Very Good+ book in a Good jacket. Book unmarked. Spine straight and sound, ends bumped. Jacket rubbed, faded at spine, several short tears to top edge, chipping at spine head, soiled patch to rear panel. 448 pages.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books of the World (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- What Life Has Taught Me
- Siaka Stevens
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Kensal Press
- Place of Publication
- Bourne End, Buckinghamshire
- Date published
- Siaka Stevens, autobiography, biography, government, politics, politicians, presidents, Heads of State, Sierra Leone
- Bookseller catalogs
- Africa; Politics & Government; History; Sierra Leone; Biographies; Britain;
Terms of Sale
Books of the World
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Books of the World
Selling books from around the world. I am not a professional bookseller. Rather, I am finding new homes for the library I have collected over five decades.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
This Book’s Categories
- Countries & Cultures Africa West Africa
- Countries & Cultures Europe Great Britain
- History Western History European History Western European History British History
- History African History
- History History by Period
- Politics, Government and Law United States Politics
- Politics, Government and Law Government
- Biography & Essays Biography & Memoirs