What Matters Most is How Well You Walk Through the Fire.
by Charles Bukowski
Standard Delivery: 7 to 12 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
"These poems, written between 1970 and 1990, are part of an archive that Charles Bukowski left to be published after his death."--T.p verso. Originally published: Santa Rosa, Calif. : Black Sparrow Press, 1999.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Black Cat Hill Books (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- What Matters Most is How Well You Walk Through the Fire.
- Charles Bukowski
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition Thus (1999); Third Printing (2000).
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Black Sparrow ,
- Place of Publication
- Santa Rosa, CA
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Small Press Poetry; Poetry & Poetics; Poetics; English Literature;
Terms of Sale
Black Cat Hill Books
About the Seller
About Black Cat Hill Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder...[more]
- Marginalia, in brief, are notes written in the margins, or beside the text of a book by a previous owner. This is very...[more]
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...[more]
- pictorial wraps
- Pictorial wraps are color illustrated covers for paperback books. Preceding mass-market paperbacks, this format...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]