What Should I Do If Reverend Billy Is In My Store?
by Talen, Bill
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Text Exchange (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- What Should I Do If Reverend Billy Is In My Store?
- Talen, Bill
- Book condition
- Used: Acceptable
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- The New Press
- Place of Publication
- New York, Ny
- Date published
Terms of Sale
All orders ship within 2 business days.� 30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Text Exchange
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in readable condition, although no standard exists...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Marginalia, in brief, are notes written in the margins, or beside the text of a book by a previous owner. This is very...[more]
- reading copy
- Indicates a book that is perfectly serviceable for reading. It may have a defect or damage. As such, reading copy is not...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]