The Wheel of Osheim: The Red Queen's War Book 3
by Mark Lawrence
Standard Delivery: 3 to 10 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Book 3 of Lawrence's The Red Queen's War.
Mark Lawrence's "epic fantasy" (The Washington Post) continues as a reluctant prince returns from the bowels of Hell to engage in his greatest battle yet—among the living and the dead.
All the horrors of Hell stand between Snorri Ver Snagason and the rescue of his family, if indeed the dead can be rescued. For Jalan Kendeth, getting back out alive and with Loki's key is all that matters. Loki's creation can open any lock, any door, and it may also be the key to Jalan's fortune back in the living world.
Jalan plans to return to the three w's that have been the core of his idle and debauched life: wine, women, and wagering. Fate however has other plans, larger plans. The Wheel of Osheim is turning ever faster, and it will crack the world unless it's stopped. When the end of all things looms, and there's nowhere to run, even the worst coward must find new answers. Jalan and Snorri face many dangers, from the corpse hordes of the Dead King to the many mirrors of the Lady Blue, but in the end, fast or slow, the Wheel of Osheim always pulls you back. In the end it's win or die.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Shop-books.ca (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Wheel of Osheim
- Mark Lawrence
- Jason Chan
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Good+
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- broken empire trilogy epic fantasy
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fantasy; First Editions;
Terms of Sale
Shipping rates are based on the weight of the item being up to 1kg (2,2 lbs). I may contact you if the weight and dimensions of the book exceed this standard in order to arrange for additional shipping cost.
I ship using Canada Post and also offer expedited shipping. Please contact me for details.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]