When Nights Were Long
by Peter Shostak
- Near Fine in Very Good- dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Victoria, B. C.: Yalenka Enterprises. Near Fine in Very Good- dust jacket. 1982. First Edition; First Printing. Hardcover. 0969118007 . Publication date 1982, first printing. HC/DJ - near fine/good. Hardcover is clean and unmarked. Author signature on half title page, however this may be a facsimile. First blank endpage has a lightly wrinkled corner. Illustrations by the author. Jacket has some scuffing, light wrinkling to front, light age tanning, light soiling, few tiny edge tears and light ink rubbing to edges. The author's pictorial biography of growing up on a farm in Northeastern Alberta. (512) ; 8vo 8" - 9" tall .
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Riverwood's Books (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- When Nights Were Long
- Peter Shostak
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine in Very Good- dust jacket
- Quantity Available
- First Edition; First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Yalenka Enterprises
- Place of Publication
- Victoria, B. C.
- Date Published
- 0969118007, Prairie Life, Farm Life In Alberta, Juvenile Biography
- Bookseller catalogs
- Biography - Canadian; Children's - Non-fiction;
Terms of Sale
NOTES ON SHIPPING: All Items ship from Canada via Canada Post.
- U.S. Customers: Airmail options only. Surface mail has been discontinued. Expedited option is Tracked Packet or Expedited Parcel.
- Canadian Customers: due to Canada Post's excessive charges, shipping within Canada has gotten quite expensive. Prices don't increase dramatically with size and weight, so multiple items in the same order can be more cost effective. Also, items which can ship via letter mail will reduce shipping costs considerably. Feel free to inquire.
- International/Overseas (non-U.S.) Customers - Please Note: Due to recent extremely slow deliveries and customer complaints for overseas surface mail, I have had to switch shipping options to the more expensive tracked/insured option. The lower priced surface mail or airmail options may be available for lower priced items. Please inquire. Also, we cannot be held responsible for items lost in shipment if you have not chosen the tracked/insured method.
- Our Shipping estimates are based on an average sized book, weighing up to 500 grams (or approx. 18 oz.) and your actual shipping cost may vary. If your book is small or very light (i.e. a small paperback), shipping will be reduced.
- If your order is heavy (over 500 grams) or oversized, we will contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
- Please contact us if you would like an exact quote on shipping.
- Credit card payments can be made to Biblio or Paypal.
- RETURNS: Returns on books in their original condition accepted within 30 days. A restocking fee may apply. Please contact us before returning an item. Please Note that unless we have made an error on the order that all shipping costs will be the responsibility of the buyer. No returns accepted on DVD's, VHS or CD's.
- Please Note that any shipping time estimates are based on business days only and do not include weekends or statutory holidays.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Riverwood's Books
Riverwood's is an online bookshop, based in Edmonton, Alberta.We carry a wide range of vintage, used & new books, including first editions, signed books, vintage paperbacks, children's vintage, and other out of print titles. You'll also find an excellent selection of reference and non-fiction books covering a variety of topics and interests.If there's a particular title you're looking for, we would be happy to help you track it down.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Half Title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...