Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Capricorn Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- WHEN YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH.
- Goodwin, Arnot K
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- First Edition
- Date published
- Canadian Authors, Poets, Etobicoke, Ontario, Public School Teachers.
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
PAYMENT: ALL PRICES ARE IN $ U.S.
We accept the following forms of payment:
VISA & MASTERCARD [If contacting us directly by email please ensure you provide the \'FULL NAME\' as it appears on your card, 4 digit expiry date, the full number on card, and the 3 or 4 digit CVV security on the back of the card]; Personal, Business or Cashiers Check; International Money Order or PayPal (PayPal e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org) (Sorry, we are not able to process other credit cards directly at this time). Canadian residents will be charged 5% GST on converted amount.
SHIPPING: Shipping rates are based upon the weight of a standard size book (8vo) or a large format trade paperback up to 1kg (2.2lbs). Larger, heavier books will be shipped at cost. We will e-mail you a quote for your approval, before we ship. Mass market paperback books, in many cases, will cost less to ship to the U.S.A. and Internationally. We will inform you by e-mail or adjust the charge when we process your order.
CANADA: Standard (via Expedited Parcel Post): 2 to 9 Business Days - $12.00 U.S. Expedited (via XpressPost): 2 to 3 Business Days - $20.00 U.S.
U.S.A.: Standard (Surface Mail): 5 to 12 Business Days - $3.99 U.S. Expedited: 2 to 7 Business Days - $12.99 U.S.
INTERNATIONAL (During COVID): Standard (Tracked Mail): 18 to 25 Business Days - $75.00 U.S., Expedited (Xpress Mail): 13 to 15 Business Days - $85.00 U.S.
RETURNS: Books may be returned if not as described within 10 days with prior notice. Please e-mail us prior to returning book - thank you.
About the Seller
About Capricorn Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]