Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Where the Wild Things Are is a 1963 children's picture book by American writer and illustrator Maurice Sendak, originally published by Harper & Row. The book has been adapted into other media several times, including an animated short, a 1980 opera, and, in 2009, a live-action feature film adaptation. According to HarperCollins, the book has sold over 19 million copies worldwide as of 2008.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
BEST. BOOK. EVER. I have given a copy to every child in my life (family & friends). The imagination given wings and the safety net of a parent's love. Beautifully naughty, captures the joy of childhood and possibilities.
- Comfort Kraft (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Where the Wild Things Are
- Sendak, Maurice
- Hardbound Oblong. No Pg Count.
- Book condition
- Used - Fine in Good DJ
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- 1st Ed
- Harper & Row
- Place of Publication
- New York, NY
- Date published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs ( if not shipped for free) for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives not as described on biblio or damaged in transit.
About the Seller
About Comfort Kraft
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]