Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
While Drowning in the Desert: a Neal Carey Mystery
by Winslow, Don
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, New York, U.S.A.: St Martins Pr, 1996. Book. Fine. Hardcover. 1st Edition. Very Fine in Very Fine jacket Book. Signed by Author on Title Page Dust jacket protected by removable Brodart cover. NEW COPY..
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Ash Grove Heirloom Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- While Drowning in the Desert: a Neal Carey Mystery
- Winslow, Don
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- St Martins Pr
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York, U.S.A.
- Date Published
- CAREY NEAL FICTITIOUS CHARACTER FICTION Collectible
Terms of Sale
Ash Grove Heirloom Books
All books are fully guaranteed to be as described or your money refunded. Returns accepted for books as described for purchase price only, shipping costs will be paid by purchaser. Collectible books shipped in sturdy boxes. Readers copies and books $15 and under may be shipped in padded envelopes. Packing is negotiable. Recycled materials used when possible and practical. Shipping via USPS. Oversized books have additional shipping built into price.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Ash Grove Heirloom Books
Seller of modern first editions and signed books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The... [More]