The Whiskey Rebellion: Frontier Epilogue to the American Revolution. [1st U.S. hardcover].
by Slaughter, Thomas P
- Near Fine/VG+ dj. Former owner's embossed blind stamp on endpaper else a clean/tight/bright copy. No spine creasing. Jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Beverly Hills, Florida
Standard Delivery: 6 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Booktopia (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Whiskey Rebellion: Frontier Epilogue to the American Revolution. [1st U.S. hardcover].
- Slaughter, Thomas P
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine/VG+ dj. Former owner's embossed blind stamp on endpaper else a clean/tight/bright copy. No spine creasing. Jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Oxford University Press.
- Place of Publication
- Oxford/New York.
- Date published
- viii. + 292pp. + blanks.
- 18th Century American History Whiskey Rebellion Pennsylvania Henry Brackenridge Excise Tax Alexander Hamilton Taxation George Washington
- Octavo. (8vo).
Terms of Sale
Personal check orders over $25.00 held for 10 days. We request advance notice for ALL RETURNS. Full refund + return postage if our error. Orders ship same day if received by noon, EST. Domestic shipping via USPS Media Mail (i.e. Bookrate) or USPS Priority Mail if requested. International orders ship via USPS Air Mail WHENEVER possible. Additional postage required for oversized or multi-volume sets. Due to recent USPS Air Mail increases, a partial refund is available for small, light weight items which post for $20.00 or less. Notification of delivery required.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- number line
- A series of numbers appearing on the copyright page of a book, where the lowest number generally indicates the printing of that...[more]