Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Dallas, TX: Ragnarok Press, 1967. 482 pp. White paper-covered boards with black lettering and a black swastika on a red background. The paper is cracked at the gutters but the binding is very firm. Slight dust soiling to top edge, bottom edges of boards are lightly scraped, and spine ends bumped. Otherwise, the binding and text block are clean, square and tight throughout. Dust jacket with same swastika illustration is rubbed with minor chips on the extremities (inside of spine ends have been discretely taped), has general shelf wear and discoloration along front edge and rear panel. Author's photo is on rear panel. The author was the commander of the American Nazi Party and his thesis is that Blacks and Jews will destroy the white race in America. He levels his aim at both liberal racial policies and conservative economic policies of the time. It is a call to action to save the white race and make America a country of all white people. Scarce.. Second Printing. Hardcover. Very Good+/Very Good. 8vo.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Chatham Bookseller, LLC (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- White Power
- Rockwell George Lincoln
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Second Printing
- Ragnarok Press
- Place of Publication
- Dallas, TX
- Date published
- American History Nazi Party Racism Racist Communism White Supremacism White People's Movement
Terms of Sale
The Chatham Bookseller, LLC
All sales are net. Prepayment is required. Postage in USA: items will be sent Media Mail Rate ($4) unless Priority Mail is requested ($6-$8). Postage for unusually heavy or valuable books may be more. Please contact us for international rates. Books may be returned within 10 days of receipt. Credit cards accepted: VISA, MC, AMEX, Discover.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Madison, New Jersey
Ask Seller a Question
About The Chatham Bookseller, LLC
The Chatham Bookseller (member ABAA, ABNJ) began in 1968, and, in 1970, opened a store at its present location in Madison, NJ. The store contains over 10,000 books in over 80 different subjects, and favors good used books and good literature (both hardcover and paperback) over popular books and bestsellers. Our Internet business began in 2001. Our Internet stock is kept on the premises but cannot be viewed as a whole. However, we can show and sell individual titles upon request. Those wishing to examine Internet books should call ahead. Store hours are 9-5:00 (Tues.-Sat.) and 12-5 (Sun.). The business is run by Jesse D. Mann.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]