The Man Who Loved the Midnight Lady A Collection
by Malzberg, Barry N
- Good in Good dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Garden City, New York: Doubleday. Good in Good dust jacket. 1980. Hardcover. 0385150202 . Collection of author's science fiction short stories in a good, tight copy. Formerly property of the library, with most of the usual markings. Dust jacket in mylar, and taped to covers of volume. ; Ex-Library; 8vo 8" - 9" tall; 201 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Seller’s Inventory #
- The Man Who Loved the Midnight Lady A Collection
- Malzberg, Barry N
- Book condition
- Used - Good in Good dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- Garden City, New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]