The Man Who Sold the Moon: Harriman and the Escape from Earth to the Moon!
by Heinlein, Robert A.; John W. Campbell, Jr. [Introduction]; Mel Korshak [Publisher]
Las Vegas , Nevada
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Idler Fine Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Man Who Sold the Moon: Harriman and the Escape from Earth to the Moon!
- Heinlein, Robert A.; John W. Campbell, Jr. [Introduction]; Mel Korshak [Publisher]
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- Shasta Publishers
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Science Fiction, Literature, Classics.
Terms of Sale
Idler Fine Books
Items may be returned within 30 days of receipt. All our items are guaranteed authentic and in the condition described. If we made an error in our listing, we will pay the return shipping expense. All major credit cards are accepted via biblio.com; we also accept personal checks, money orders, and paypal.
About the Seller
About Idler Fine Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Laid In" indicates that there is something which is included with, but not attached to the book, such as a sheet of paper. The... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]