Stock Photo: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available.
Why Angels Fall: A Journey Through Orthodox Europe from Byzantium to Kosovo
by Clark, Victoria
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Palgrave Macmillan, 2000-12-01. First edition, Complete Numbers . Hardcover. fine/near fine. NOT an ex library book. Clean interior pages. Dust jacket has 1/4" tear bottom of spine, no chips, price is not clipped.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Dorothy Meyer - Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Why Angels Fall: A Journey Through Orthodox Europe from Byzantium to Kosovo
- Clark, Victoria
- Book condition
- Used - fine
- Jacket condition
- near fine
- Quantity available
- First edition, Complete Numbers
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Palgrave Macmillan
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Dorothy Meyer - Bookseller
Payment may be made by Visa, Mastercard, Money order or check. Books will be held seven days pending arrival of payment. All orders are carefully packaged and shipped promptly upon receipt of payment. Shipping is by U.S. Post Office media rate unless otherwise requested by the buyer. Postage for the first book is $3.95, and $1.25 for each additional book. Rates for Priority mail and International Delivery are based on destination. Heavier books and book sets may require additional postage. Returns are accepted within fourteen days of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Dorothy Meyer - Bookseller
Dorothy Meyer - Bookseller was established in 1987 offering collectible and out of print books. We offer a full line of general stock with an emphasis on Americana, Children & Juvenile, Juvenile Series and Military. We are careful in describing the condition of the book and the dust jacket. All dust jackets are protected with mylar covers. All books are subject to prior sale. Member of Midwest Book Hunters.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]