WHY ENGLAND SLEPT (DJ protected by a brand new, clear, acid-free mylar cover)
by Kennedy, John F
- Very Good+ in Good dust jacket
Standard Delivery: 2 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Why England Slept is the published version of a thesis written by John F. Kennedy while in his senior year at Harvard College. Its title was an allusion to Winston Churchill's 1938 book While England Slept, which also examined the buildup of German power.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Sage Rare & Collectible Books, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- WHY ENGLAND SLEPT (DJ protected by a brand new, clear, acid-free mylar cover)
- Kennedy, John F
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+ in Good dust jacket
- Wilfred Funk, Inc.
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Sage Rare & Collectible Books, IOBA
We guarantee your order to be as described in our listing. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your order for return instructions. We will issue a refund upon receipt of your return.
About the Seller
About Sage Rare & Collectible Books, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]