Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Why England Slept is the published version of a thesis written by John F. Kennedy while in his senior year at Harvard College. Its title was an allusion to Winston Churchill's 1938 book While England Slept, which also examined the buildup of German power.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Timothy Norlen Bookseller (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- Why England Slept
- Kennedy, John F
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- William Funk Inc.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Timothy Norlen Bookseller
About the Seller
About Timothy Norlen Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.