Why Am I Afraid to Tell You Who I Am? Insights into Personal Growth
by Powell, John
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Redux Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Why Am I Afraid to Tell You Who I Am? Insights into Personal Growth
- Powell, John
- Book condition
- New New
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Tabor Pub
- Place of Publication
- Allen, Texas, U.s.a.
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Redux Books guarantees 100% customer satisfaction. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your order, we will issue a total refund for the cost of the book(s) (shipping will not be refunded, unless the return is the result of an error on our part) upon receipt of the book(s) being returned. All books are available on a first ordered/first served basis. If you have any questions regarding specific books that were not covered in the descriptions please feel free to ask. Most orders ship within 48 hours. Please note that there are some books that are not available for international or expedited delivery due to weight. Some books are also subject to more shipping than quoted. Please ask for delivery costs before ordering.
About the Seller
About Redux Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Common abbreviation for 'published'
- A state in which all or some of the pages of a book have not been separated from the adjacent pages, caused by a traditional...[more]