Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
East Stroudsburg, Pa: Pinebrook Book Club, 1937. First Edition. First Printing. In maroon cloth covers with gilt lettering on front cover and spine. Square and intact binding. Clean and unmarked text pages. Previous owner's name on front free endpaper.Bumping and rubbing if ends of spine and corners. Moderate shelf wear. Photos upon request. . Hardcover. Good/No Jacket. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Quaker House Books (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- Why Pray?
- William Evans
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Pinebrook Book Club
- Place of Publication
- East Stroudsburg, Pa
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Quaker House Books
Items must be returned within ten days of sale for a full refund if not satisfied.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Quaker House Books
My book holdings are eclectic in nature.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]