Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Robert Hale Limited, Nov. 1939, 4th imp. 0000000000000. Hardcover, 8vo, 510pp. No Jacket. Pink boards bumped with edgewear. Spine sunned. Binding shaken but firm. Contents very clean without inscriptions etc. Very Good Reading Copy. .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Picaresque Books & Galerie Fantoosh
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives not correctly described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Picaresque Books & Galerie Fantoosh
Book store and Gallery with an eclectic mix of books. A specialist in Scottish Highlands, Illustrated and First edition books, but also Children's, Sporting,Cooking and Craft books. Also the gallery has a small range of modern and antique maps, paintings and prints.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- A hardcover in which the text block is loose, but still attached to the binding.
- reading copy
- Indicates a book that is perfectly serviceable for reading. It may have a defect or damage. As such, reading copy is not...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]