WIDOWERS' HOUSES. A Comedy. First Acted by the Independent Theatre in London
by SHAW. GEORGE BERNARD
- See description
London, Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Paul Foster Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- WIDOWERS' HOUSES. A Comedy. First Acted by the Independent Theatre in London
- SHAW. GEORGE BERNARD
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- Henry and Co. London. 1893
- Bookseller catalogs
- Signed and inscribed books;
Terms of Sale
Paul Foster Books
All books fully guaranteed. Any book found not ot be as described may be returned for a full refund within seven days of receipt. Please notify before returning any books. All items remain the property of Paul Foster Books until paid for in full. Payment by instalment acceptable for high value items. Please ask. ----- Full Member of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association, I.L.A.B, and PBFA
About the Seller
About Paul Foster Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- A book or pamphlet which does not have a covering binding, sometimes by original design, sometimes used to describe a book in...
- A plain weave fabric normally made from cotton or linen which is stiffened with starch or other chemicals to cover the book...
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...