Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Hodder And Stoughton, 1914. Hardcover. Fair/Poor. 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall. Nice, scare, edition in good internal order with pages clean and bright if lightly toned, title page moreso. Rear hinge opening a little but binding firm. Front board leads slightly. Boards heavily faded with wear to edges though spine, unusually, is a little brighter. D/j could be reconstructed by determined crafter from the four separate parts laid in to rear of book. 8vo. 359pp
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Journobooks (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- WILD ANIMALS I HAVE KNOWN And 200 Drawings
- Ernest Thompson Seton
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- Hodder And Stoughton
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Natural History;
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2019
Grange Park, London
Ask Seller a Question
Our original speciality was books about journalism, journalists, newspapers and other media (hence the name) and we still have a good stock of hard-to-find books in that field. Over time we have added a wide variety of other collectible volumes, some of which we sell on behalf of the charity Friends Of Morston Church (reg.1099831). Our goal is to offer the best value for money on Biblio, ie. the lowest price for the condition and quality of the book. We are enthusiastic collectors as well as sellers so know all about the pitfalls of online buying as well as the joys. We wiil try to make your buying experience as easy and as pleasant as possible.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.