The Wild Horse Roundup
by Kjelgaard, Jim
- ex-lib with usual markings & expected imperfections; board edges & spine ends moderately rubbed. All else-clean, tight,
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Dodd, Mead & Co., 1957. Later printing. Hardcover. ex-lib with usual markings & expected imperfections; board edges & spine ends moderately rubbed. All else-clean, tight, & attractive. dj protected by new Mylar wrap.. Paul Brown. 8 vo, 275 pgs. tan cloth boards; illust. dj. b/w illust. throughout.
short stories by many classic Western writers. All stories deal with horses. wonderful illust. Authors include: Rutherford Montgomery, Jim Kjelgaard, Walt Coburn, et. al.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Rosebud Books (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- The Wild Horse Roundup
- Kjelgaard, Jim
- Paul Brown
- Book condition
- Used - ex-lib with usual markings & expected imperfections; board edges & spine ends moderately rubbed. All else-clean, tight,
- Quantity available
- Later printing
- Dodd, Mead & Co.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- western; horses.; fiction; short stories; American West
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Books must be returned within 7 days of receipt in the "same as shipped" condition for a refund. Shipping charges will not be refunded. Money Orders, business checks, or credit cards processed through Biblio accepted as payment.
About the Seller
About Rosebud Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]