Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Macdonald, 1986. First U.K. Edition. Hardcover. Fine/Fine. Lovely fine first UK and first hardcover edition of his first book. Inscribed in year of publication. Fine with typical light page tanning in fine unclipped jacket. Robinson has gone on to be one of today's best hard science fiction writers. Originally published in the US as a paperback original. Signed by Author.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Derringer Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Wild Shore
- Science Fiction - Robinson, Kim Stanley
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First U.K. Edition
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Science Fiction, First Book, Inscribed
- Bookseller catalogs
- Science Fiction & Fantasy; Signed/Inscribed Books;
Terms of Sale
All books returnable for full refund within two weeks of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Derringer Books
Professional seller of quality first editions in all fields. Visitation by appointment.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]