Willy Pogany's Mother Goose
by (Willy Pogany)
- See description
San Anselmo, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Heldfond Book Gallery, ABAA-ILAB (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Willy Pogany's Mother Goose
- (Willy Pogany)
- Bound in elaborate high art deco pictorial gilt decorated cloth. Pictorial endsheets depicting stylized alphabet. t.e.g.
- Book Condition
- Thomas Nelson and Sons.
- Place of Publication
- New York.
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Heldfond Book Gallery, ABAA-ILAB
The Heldfond Book Gallery is an elected member of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America and the International League of Antiquarian Booksellers and conforms to all ethical codes and standards of those organizations.Books found to be materially mis-described may be returned within seven days of receipt and all monies will be promptly refunded, if returned to us in the same condition as sent.
About the Seller
About Heldfond Book Gallery, ABAA-ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Half Title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...