Win or Lose by How You Choose!
by Judy Sheindlin
2 Copies Available from This Seller
(You can add more at checkout.)
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
HarperCollins Publishers, 2000. Library Binding. Good. Pages can have notes/highlighting. Spine may show signs of wear. ~ ThriftBooks: Read More, Spend Less.Dust jacket quality is not guaranteed.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- ThriftBooks (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Win or Lose by How You Choose!
- Judy Sheindlin
- Library Binding
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- HarperCollins Publishers
- Place of Publication
- Scranton, Pennsylvania, U.s.a.
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2018
Ask Seller a Question
From the largest selection of used titles, we put quality, affordable books into the hands of readers
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- library binding
- A type of reinforced binding designed for libraries, schools, or other applications where a book might experience high... [More]