Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Berkley Publishing Company, 1964 A fairly tight paperback. Some foxing like marks on inner front cover and endpaper otherwise fairly clean. Minor reading creasing to spine and some minor shelf rubbing/bumping to edges. A solid book.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Winds of Evil. An Inspector Bonaparte Mystery F1020
- Upfield, Arthur W
- Mass Market Paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Good.
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- Berkley Publishing Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Mystery Arthor Upfield Inspector Bonaparte F1020
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.