Winged Death in Weird Tales March 1934
by Lovecraft, H. P.; Heald, Hazel
- See description
Schenectady, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Parigi Books, Vintage and Rare (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Winged Death in Weird Tales March 1934
- Lovecraft, H. P.; Heald, Hazel
- Pictorial wrappers
- Book condition
- First Edition
- Popular Fiction Publishing Company
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- MAGAZINES, WEIRD TALES, PULP FICTION, HORROR, FANTASY, SCIENCE FICTION
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Parigi Books, Vintage and Rare
All items are subject to prior sale. Books may be reserved by phone or e-mail and will be held for a maximum of 7 days pending payment. Please, include as much identifying information as possible (author, title, etc.) in your request. Payment can be made via credit cards, Paypal or by money order or cashier's check. Personal checks are accepted but subject to clearance before order is shipped. NY sales tax applies to orders shipped within New York state. If you are a NY resident we will contact you once you have placed an order to add the correct sales tax amount. If you are not satisfied with your purchase please contact us to return it within 10 days and we will issue a refund minus shipping costs.
About the Seller
About Parigi Books, Vintage and Rare
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...
- Fore Edge
- The portion of a book that is opposite the spine. That part of a book which faces the wall when shelved in a traditional...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...