THE WINGS OF DR. SMIDGE.
by (Bolin, Jim). Philbrook, Rose
Cadyville, New York
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Blue Mountain Books & Manuscripts, Ltd. (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- THE WINGS OF DR. SMIDGE.
- (Bolin, Jim). Philbrook, Rose
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- Caldwell, ID: The Caxton Printers, Ltd., 1954.
- Date Published
- CHILDREN'S & ILLUSTRATED; ROSE PILBROOK; THE WINGS OF DR. SMIDGE; JIM BOLIN, ILLUSTRATOR; FIRST EDITION; 1ST EDITION.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children's & Illustrated;
Terms of Sale
Blue Mountain Books & Manuscripts, Ltd.
Payment with order from individuals. Items are offered subject to prior sale. All purchases are subject to your approval, returnable within 10 days. New York State residents please add sales tax to your purchases. All items are guaranteed authentic and as described.
About the Seller
About Blue Mountain Books & Manuscripts, Ltd.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The heel of the spine.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc.... [More]