Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Bear of Very Little Brain and his friends from the Hundred Acre Wood have delighted generations of readers since Winnie-the-Pooh was first published in 1926. Three cheers for Pooh!
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- mclinhavenbooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Winnie-the-Pooh; The House at Pooh Corner; Now We are Six; When We Were Young;
- Milne, A.A
- Ernest Shepard
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- Collectors Edition.
- Easton Press Collector's Edition
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
14 day return guarantee, if an item arrives not described as stated. with full refund after receiving item back, return shipping not included. We will ship priority at our desecration within U.S. Priority only out in continental U.S.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]