Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Bear of Very Little Brain and his friends from the Hundred Acre Wood have delighted generations of readers since Winnie-the-Pooh was first published in 1926. Three cheers for Pooh!
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Eric T.Moore Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Winnie the Pooh
- Milne, A. A
- Shepard E. H.
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- First Edition
- Date published
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Eric T.Moore Books
Payment with order. Visa, Mastercard, Debit Cards and Sterling cheques accepted. Postage and packing extra at cost. Returns accepted if not fully satisfied.
About the Seller
About Eric T.Moore Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A decorative design or illustration placed at the beginning or end of a ...[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]