Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Hodder & Stoughton, 1923. Hardback. Good. Popular edition hardback, 1923, with no jacket. In overall good-to-very good used condition with minor signs of age, handling and storage - red cloth boards lightly rubbed to edges and spine a touch faded. Internally clean. Binding tight and appears little read; no annotations or inscriptions; toning to page-ends and endpapers but text bright and clear throughout. Not an old library book.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Hall of Books
Hall of Books is VAT registered in the UK: GB123539427. We accept payment through Biblio. All items are offered subject to prior sale. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase you can return the item to us for a refund in line with Biblio's policies.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2020
Ask Seller a Question
About Hall of Books
We sell secondhand books and sheet music online and offer an eclectic (perhaps eccentric!) selection ranging from modern first edition hardbacks and quality paperbacks to the interesting, unusual and rare; the hard-to-find, collectable and out-of-print....and a lot more in between! We do our best to describe and photograph our books and music accurately, and to package them securely when they sell. We do not rely on stock images. If you need more information on a particular item, or if we have not yet uploaded a photograph for a particular listing, please contact us and we will respond by return.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]